a diorama of an art exhibition


a diorama

of an art

exhibition

Wednesday

interview with Lost Goat

We had a very lovely afternoon asking Lost Goat, who is exhibiting three of her pieces in the no.3 show... a few personal questions.
The Musee asked her 3 questions and here are her interestingly interesting responses.


[work by lost goat]





[musee] -1.  If you had three chickens as pets...what would their names be? 


[lost goat] - Pippi, Tommy and Annika




[musee] -2.  If you were throwing a dinner party and could invite anyone through out history...which 8 people would you invite? 


[lost goat]Dinner with George Sanders to listen to the greatest speaking voice that has ever lived and you have to have at least one a-hole of the bunch.  Albert Einstein, not because he was a super genius but because he became a vegetarian late in life and believed we should not worship symbols and that the world should not have borders.  Rene Magritte and Francesca Woodman so I could tell them how great their work is and how much it influenced me.  Astrid Lindgren and Lewis Carroll who also influenced my world.  Walt Disney and મોહનદાસ કરમચંદ ગાંધ so I could shake their hands and say Thank You but two different kinds of Thanks.  And of course ask many questions to all of them.


[musee] -3.   Did you ever own a car that was very special to you?


[lost goat]I have named every car that I have owned and they are all special because I have owned them.  I have very fond memories of each car; so I can’t say that I favor one over another.

No comments:

Post a Comment